Nickelodeon All Access Cruises: Norwegian Cruise Line Hosts Two Exclusive Cruises For 2011
Norwegian Cruise Line will be hosting two exclusive cruises in 2011, both of which will include Nickelodeon-themed entertainment throughout every day of the weeklong sailings.
During this once-in-a-lifetime cruise, your family will be able to:
- Meet the stars from Nickelodeon’s hottest TV shows in person.
- Watch never-before-seen episodes of hit TV shows like iCarly, Victorious, SpongeBob SquarePants and more.
- Meet all your favorite Nickelodeon characters!
- Everyone in your family can get SLIMED! The ultimate Nickelodeon honor.
- Have Breakfast with Nickelodeon characters everyday of your cruise.
- Plus, plenty of additional surprises.
The first cruise, is a 7-Day Roundtrip Bahamian, Florida cruise that departs from New York on Norwegian Jewel. It will depart on February 20, 2011, visiting ports-of-call near Orlando’s theme parks, NASA’s Port Canaveral, and Atlantis Casino’s Aquaventure. Prices start from $899 per person, all inclusive.
The second sailing is a 7-day Roundtrip Western Mediterranean, departing from Barcelona on the Norwegian Epic July 24, 2011. This week-long European vacation will take your family to the ruins of the lost city of Pompeii, the world-famous aquarium on the island of Majorca, and take an excursion to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Breakfast with Spongebob is just an additional perk! Prices for this cruise start at $1299 per person, all incl.
Special Offer: NCL is offering an early booking bonus offer on these two cruises! If you book by September 13th, you will receive the following onboard credits:
Inside – $25
Oceanview – $50
Balcony – $75
Deluxe Balcony & Mini Suite – $100
Suite – $150
Garden Villa – $250
For more information, or to book Nickelodeon’s All Access Cruise, contact your travel agent, or visit NCL.com.
Source & Imaging courtesy of NCL.