Hyatt Regency Curaçao Golf Resort, Spa and Marina in Netherlands Antilles Offers Excellent Family Travel Packages
Need a little push to get you out the door for one last vacation? Perhaps you are looking for a fabulous Caribbean getaway just before school starts. After opening in April, 2010, the brand-new Hyatt Regency Curaçao Golf Resort, Spa and Marina is giving families a reason to pay a visit to this fascinating Netherlands Antilles hotel and resort by offering their affordable “Three for Free” package, available now through December 22, 2010.
This package is specifically tailored toward families, couples and honeymooners. The “Three for Free package” – is available when booking a minimum of four nights – offers one free night, a complimentary breakfast for up to two adults and two children, and a room upgrade starting at $199 per room, per night. Enjoy scenic views of either Spanish Water Bay or the Caribbean Sea, in one of their 350 deluxe rooms, all ranging from doubles, kings and junior suites to VIP, executive and presidential suites. The rooms feature natural sandstone flooring, a Hyatt Grand Bed, flat screen plasma television, deluxe bath amenities and scenic views.
Other features at the resort include:
- Atabei Spa, a pure oasis offering an array of indigenous treatments, multiple dining options that integrate a culinary farm-to-table dining program
- Full-service marina
- The island’s only 18-hole championship resort golf course designed by the well-known Pete Dye
- Hyatt’s acclaimed Camp Arawak program, perfect for the little ones (guests 12 and under)
- Multiple outdoor pools with lounge areas
- StayFit@Hyatt fitness center
- Jogging trail
- Tennis and volleyball
- Three dining options are available including MEDI, specializing in Mediterranean cuisine with an exhibition kitchen; SWIM, offering Pan Latino influenced dishes; and SHOR, a specialty seafood restaurant.
Curaçao offers a flavorful culture, a mixture of Dutch influence and European flair, offering historical, cultural and ecological points of interest that appeal to the upscale, sophisticated visitor. Reservations for “Three for Free” or the introductory rate of $149 can be made by visiting www.curacao.hyatt.com or by calling 800.55.HYATT and is available until December 22, 2010.