Jul

Scooops Kid Spa Set To Open In Mall Of America

Great Wolf Lodge Resorts is not only North America’s largest family of indoor waterpark resorts,  they also have a fabulous spa for kids! Following the success of their exclusive children’s spas, Great Wolf Resorts recently announced the opening of the first ever Scooops® Kid Spa outside of a Great Wolf Resorts property scheduled to open in August 2010 at Mall of America, a popular retail destination and entertainment complex in Bloomington, Minn.

Geared towards children ages 4 to 15, Scooops Kid Spa offers lots of fun and pampering treatments such as its  ice-cream themed manicures, pedicures and hair treatments. For girly girls, this would make a perfect spot for a birthday party!  Scooops’ offers unique birthday party packages located in themed party rooms, group spa experiences and family packages.

The Mall of America is the nation’s largest retail and entertainment complex, welcoming more than 40 million visitors each year. The first freestanding Scooops Kid Spa, to be located in the second floor North Garden, will join the 11 Scooops Kid Spas located at Great Wolf Resort locations across the country.

“We are excited to welcome Scooops Kid Spa, and all of the kid-friendly pampering it has to offer, to Mall of America in August,” said Maureen Bausch, Executive Vice President at Mall of America. “Scooops Kid Spa, with its unique ice cream theme and family-friendly services, adds a unique element to the mall that will help create a truly memorable experience for our guests.”

For more information about Mall of America’s sweetest addition, visit the official Scooops Kid Spa website at www.scooopskidspa.com.

10 Responses to "Scooops Kid Spa Set To Open In Mall Of America"

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Scooops Kid Spa Set To Open In Mall Of America - Child Mode -- Topsy.com

2. Ann Feaman

September 7, 2010 at 8:23 pm

So…I visited the scoops at mall of america and got my daughter’s haircut for the first day of kindergarten and at the end of the haircut, the cashier had no idea how to ring it up. It was $30 for a haircut. So I waited for a good 20 minutes while she tried to contact her manager and couldn’t get through. I said, can I just write you a check for $30 as we had to get going and she said sure. I did and left a $10 tip in cash. The store contacted me tonight to ask for my credit card over the phone because they did not take checks! I said I would not give my card over the phone and then they proceeded to threaten me with legal action because I did not pay for their service. Seriously!!!! You have got to be kidding me! I did pay for the service! So now I am awaiting why type of legal action they will be pursuing because I wouldn’t give my credit card number over the phone!! I was threatened as if I was stealing or something. Terrible customer service, I will never visit again!

3. Pingback: To be expected? Or not? | Clearepic

4. Imartinez

February 2, 2011 at 8:24 pm

Spa Experience on Feb 1st, 2011
    I went to the Scoops Spa at the Mall of America location with my daughter on her Birthday for the mommy and daughter package, as well as a haircut. I have to say I loved the pedicure experience and the person who did our pedicure was wonderful. However, I am quite concerned about the employee who cut my daughters hair and her level of experience. It was certainly not up to par with what has been advertised. She did not know what she was doing, I had to step by step direct her, and tell her what to do with my daughters hair after I seeing that she just took a huge chunk of hair and cut it off with no precision or attention to detail in the cutting. Furthermore all this shows me is that she has no patience when it comes to kids. Perhaps she is in the wrong place of business seeing as her job and place of employment is at a spa tailored for kids. In addition to all this I called today Feb. 2nd to speak to the office manager at the Kids spa location in the Mall of America, when an employee by the name of Isha (sp?) answered the phon. She was extremely unpleasant and difficult to talk to as far as getting answers to my questions and most importantly she hung up on me simply because I asked the name of the office manager which she had informed me was no longer Rachel but wouldn’t let me know who I would be leaving a message for. She disconnected my call. I would have liked to have enjoyed my experience 100% with you guys seeing as how this is a service that I pay for. Your customer care and professionalism as a spa is truly lacking. I know your location just opened in August but I’m sure I’m not the only to be treated this way the best way to create business is by word of mouth. People I work with have already started to ask about my experience at your spa and it’s becoming more unpleasant as I deal with the people that work for this company more and more. I really hope that this issue gets the proper attention it needs and that employees know that we are the people that pay for their paychecks. It’s a service that is being paid for and it should be treated as such.

5. alyssa

March 11, 2011 at 6:50 pm

luv this salon even though i never been in it well i wish i could going there when my nails are longer so could paint them and get my toenails gone to well luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. ann

August 9, 2011 at 12:06 am

im going on the 10 th it going to be sooo much fun

7. tanisha Oats

September 19, 2011 at 10:46 pm

hi I am writig because I have a gift card for $124 and just found out you are no longer in MOA. please contact me with new information on where u will locate do I can use card

8. Kim Stranky

October 18, 2011 at 9:43 pm

I also have a gift card for my daughter we have been unable to use – finally planned a trip to the MOA so she could have her pamper session and now I have to tell her its not going to happen. If someone could please contact me about what I am suppose to do with this gift card & a dissapointed child :(

9. Kari

December 2, 2011 at 4:26 pm

I used to work there until the manager, Rachel sole my cell phone and when regional people were ther I reported it and then Rachel de up lies and net dy I cam in n was fired bc I accused Rachel of stealing it. The tyliss ernest 8.00 nhour when old a iffrentvmount. I laughed when I wald bbhe stir an saw it was gone . Rachel s the WORT manager.

10. Kari

December 2, 2011 at 4:27 pm

I also was accused of being mean on the phone when my once sounded like Rachel’s o he blamed me.