Jul

The Guncles Introduce Us To Baby Simone!

What a doll!

Scout Masterson and Bill Horn, aka ‘The Guncles’ are parents! The Gay Uncles from Oxygen’s `Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood` introduced us to their beautiful 6-week-old daughter Simone Lynne. The little girl’s Godmother, Tori Spelling, was beaming in the photos and looks as proud as can be!

In the previous season of Tori & Dean, viewers experienced Bill and Scout’s commitment ceremony which was planned by Tori as well as the beginning of their journey towards parenthood through the open adoption process. Since then, The Guncles have received a large, mixed male and female fan base of all ages.

I love Simone’s beautiful dress from H&M! Scout keeps his daughter close to his heart with a silver dog tag necklace from POSH Mommy engraved with Simone Lynn’s weight and length.

Liam Mcdermott‘s toes snuck in this shot and from the looks of it, the little tot had a recent pedicure! Simone’s gorgeous round change table comes from Time For A Change.

Photo Credit: Albert Michael/Startracks

51 Responses to "The Guncles Introduce Us To Baby Simone!"

1. Sarah

July 22, 2010 at 10:14 pm

Congratulations!!! U R such a beautiful family! Xoxoxo Much love 2 u all!

2. Pingback: Tweets that mention The Guncles Introduce Us To Baby Simone! - Child Mode -- Topsy.com

3. Shannon

July 22, 2010 at 10:34 pm

Gorgeous! What a sweet and lucky little angel.

4. Kelly

July 22, 2010 at 10:44 pm

Congratulations Guncles !!! Simone is Beautiful !! xox Love all the Way from NZ xoxo

5. Christina Morrison

July 22, 2010 at 11:32 pm

What a very lucky little girl she is to be surrounded by such wonderful, loving, caring, giving, and otherwise fabulous people! Best Wishes

6. Angie

July 22, 2010 at 11:37 pm

Oh you guys, she is WONDERFUL! I am so happy for you. What an amazing gift of life. You must be beaming during every moment of the day and so peaceful and content at night. Gracious, just so happy for you!

7. Tammy

July 22, 2010 at 11:55 pm

Congratulations, she is beautiful..

8. angie

July 22, 2010 at 11:58 pm

She is so beautiful :)

9. Amanda C.

July 23, 2010 at 12:01 am

GORGEOUS! I Have been since u anounced u were adopting 2 see her beautiful face! My wife & I hope 2 b able 2 adopt in our state some day. Congrats & Much Love! ~ x Manda & K ~

10. godo

July 23, 2010 at 12:03 am

when are you guys going to start your own reality show?

11. Lynn Hatfield

July 23, 2010 at 12:15 am

Bill & Scout, I am so happy for you. I have Guncles of my own & I keep telling them thay need to have a baby so I can spoil it. They have had several female friends offer to carry the baby for them. But, they won’t commit. Simone is beautiful & a very blessed little girl!! Enjoy her!!

12. Amanda Black

July 23, 2010 at 12:20 am

Congrats Guncles!! She is so beautiful!!

13. Sharon C

July 23, 2010 at 12:35 am

Congrats Bill & Scout. You will be amazing parents. I am not involved with my dad so your little angel is double blessed to have to daddy’s to love and cherish her. Lots of love from NC. XoXo

14. Katsnina

July 23, 2010 at 1:18 am

Iam so happy for you two, I am the Mom of 3, I love being a Mom and am so in love with my children. Congrates and God Bless.

15. Vicki in Monterey

July 23, 2010 at 1:25 am

…such a beautiful little family – I’m just thrilled for all of you.

16. Renee Saunders

July 23, 2010 at 1:46 am

I just want you to know how happy I am for you! You make a fabulous family and I wish you nothing but health and happiness! You have a gorgeous daughter!!!! She is very lucky to have 2 loving parents like you! What a wonderful life she will have with the both of you and of course her godmother and family surrounding her with love! I also want to wish you lots of luck with all of your future endeavors! I love, love, LOVE the website!

MUAH….MUAH….MUAH,
    Renee

17. lisa johnson

July 23, 2010 at 2:10 am

What a beautiful family! Congratulations to you both.

18. Kim

July 23, 2010 at 3:06 am

Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful! She is so blessed to have such wonderful daddies and family to love her! Best wishes to all of you! xoxo

19. Minerva Velez

July 23, 2010 at 7:03 am

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! You guys deserve all the joy in the world. You are great with Tori and Dean’s Children and now they have a cousin. Awwww! I get goosebumps just looking at these beautiful photos depicting the joy you guys have! God bless you and all of those that surround you!

20. Kathi

July 23, 2010 at 8:05 am

She is so beautiful! You all look so radiant! I am so happy for you all, not only are you lucky to have such a beautiful baby but she is lucky to have so many people to love her!

21. julie

July 23, 2010 at 8:23 am

CONGRATS TO SCIMONE FOR HAVING SUCH WONDERFUL PARENTS!!OH AND CONGRATS TO BILL AND SCOUT HOW BLESSED YOU ARE TO HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!! THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE IS HERE ENJOY HER!!

22. melissa

July 23, 2010 at 8:38 am

she is so cute i am so happy for the 2 of u she is a lucky little girl . love ya guys .

23. stephanie smith

July 23, 2010 at 9:26 am

OMG!My heart is filledwith joy for you!It’s about time you got your bundle of joy!You both desreve this SO much!!!!She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!I hope you guys get your own show, so more couple’s like you can get their chance’s at happiness!!!!BLESSINGS ON ALL OF YOU!!!-Stephanie S.- Ct.

24. Sarah Kingree

July 23, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Simone is just perfect. Congratulations to you guys!

25. Amy C-P

July 23, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Congratulations! This is amazing news. I am so happy for you both. You will make FABULOUS parents. What a blessed little girl to have you. =)

26. Crystal Grothe

July 23, 2010 at 12:21 pm

I’m so happy for the both of you guys you deserve the best an you will be great daddy’s to your lit angel…

27. Naomi

July 23, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Congratulations you guys.. she is beautiful and I’m so happy for you both.. you guys are going to be great parents :-D

28. Jen

July 23, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Congratulations to a wonderful couple who has waited so very long to become parents. Simone is beautiful! What a lucky little girl :) May the three of you have a life full of adventures and blessing! Love you guys!!

Jen B. Albuquerque NM

29. Terricka

July 23, 2010 at 12:43 pm

what a lucky girl surrounded by so much love! She is beautiful. Congrats Guncles! She is going to FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU TWO!!!!

30. Bev Lammert

July 23, 2010 at 12:51 pm

OMG she is beautiful. You two guys look so in love with that baby girl! Way to go and I enjoy the picture…Tori is looking at the camera but you two are hypnotized by your new baby. She is just so lucky!

bev

31. Denise

July 23, 2010 at 1:13 pm

She is beautiful! Congrats.

32. tanya bridenbaker

July 23, 2010 at 1:27 pm

iim sooooo happy 4 them yay
    sooo we get 2 see her on the show ii hope
    nd she iis the most BEAUTIFUL liil gurl eva

33. K

July 23, 2010 at 2:24 pm

She is so adorable, how exciting…. Congrats!!!

34. sally

July 23, 2010 at 2:34 pm

i am so excited for you both, babies are wonderful, CONGRATES!

35. Laura F.

July 23, 2010 at 3:07 pm

Oh my gosh, Congratulations to Bill and Scout! Babies are such a blessing and I am so ecstatic that you two get to experience the unending love of parenthood! I am sure Tori will be the best God Mommy possible and spoil and style that little girl up;) Enjoy every single second!

36. Nancy

July 23, 2010 at 3:50 pm

She is a beautiful little girl and I love the name. Congratulations.

37. Taylor

July 23, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Cannot wait to see her in the new episode of Tori and Dean!

38. Roxanne

July 23, 2010 at 4:01 pm

I am so happy for you both. I know that you have been so excited on the show that I was hoping that this day would come.

39. Nikki

July 23, 2010 at 4:25 pm

Congrats to both of you. I have watched you guys on Tori and Dean’s shows since day 1 and love all of you. I follow all of you on twitter and look forward to reading it every day. You guys are such an amazing couple and wish all the happiness and blessings in the world to you guys and your happy and hopefully growing family. XOXO

40. PeaceLoveTerri

July 23, 2010 at 4:55 pm

She’s so beautiful.. Love the Guncles!!

41. Jess

July 23, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Congrats to the both of you. What a great set of parents this little girl is going to have. Cant wait to see her on the new episodes of Tori and Dean :)

42. Dawn

July 23, 2010 at 7:51 pm

CONGRATS to the proud family… Luv you all…..

43. patricia

July 23, 2010 at 9:41 pm

Congrats to u both I am so happy that you have been bless with this beautiful baby, Enjoy her and you new family together
    Patricia

44. michelle

July 23, 2010 at 9:42 pm

congrats shes a cutie, love what tori is wearing anyone know who it is.

45. Melissa Healey

July 24, 2010 at 3:40 am

Great things always come to those who wait, and u 2 had to wait for so long. An now you have such a beautiful completed family. I look forward to watching her grow, on Tori&Dean. (hopefully you guys will get your own show. *The fabulous Guncles*). Lol She so beautiful you guys, I couldn’t be happier for you. Love Melissa ~ Louisville, KY

46. Melissa Healey

July 24, 2010 at 3:42 am

Oh, and god bless and best of luck. You both will be great parents ~Melissa

47. Lynn and Adrianna

July 30, 2010 at 12:45 am

She is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations to the both of you! She is a lucky little girl to have you both as her parents. Love, Lynn and Adrianna XO

48. Susan Prater

July 30, 2010 at 1:35 pm

This is what a BEAUTIFUL family looks like. MANY CONGRATULATIONS on your baby girl! XOXO Here in Atlanta!

49. Tammy

July 31, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Congratulations on your new baby daughter! I have been watching you all since the beginning and wishing and praying you would be blessed with a beautiful baby. You both so deserve it and what a beautiful family you are! Enjoy every minute as they grow way too fast. Take it from a mother of 3 whose baby is turning 16!!!!
    bless you all……

50. Pingback: THE GUNCLES : Confessions of a Posh Mommy

51. Vicki

August 22, 2010 at 1:43 am

I just came across the news of your adoption- yes, I’m a little behind. :) But I was thrilled to find you both are parents now, and your baby Simone could not be more beautiful. Congratulations and I wish you all a lifetime of happiness and many, many good memories! Any child would be extremely blessed to have the Guncles as their parents!