Guava Family Launches GoCrib – The Revolutionary Crib In A Backpack
Guava Family Announces GoCrib™, a Revolutionary Crib-in-a-Backpack
Features include ultra-rigid inflation technology, soft and safe material construction, and side door
Isn’t this neat! Guava Family announced the launch of their new revolutionary, standard-size portable GoCrib today. This neat invention packs into an accompanying backpack and features a rigid, inflatable airframe that creates a light-weight, yet strong and safe environment for children. Because of it’s lightweight (total with crib and backpack 10.5 pounds), it is perfect for traveling! The crib’s side door allows it to transform into a safe play area as your child grows.
Set up is fast and simple with the included dual-action pump that inflates the crib in less than a minute. It’s pressure gauge tells when it is ready to use and the valves lock open to make deflation fast and easy. Once deflated, the GoCrib stuffs into it’s backpack just like a sleeping bag. The self-inflating, insulating mattress sets itself up and protects children from the ground.
The safety features of the crib include:
- PVC Free, Phthalate Free, AZO dye free, and Lead Free non-toxic materials and paints.
- Curved sidewalls eliminate hard edges and corners to prevent unintended bonks and bumps.
- Breathable ClearView Mesh allows for full airflow and an unobstructed view of the child, even when the side is zipped up.
- 2 independent air struts fill each leg for strength and redundancy.
- Dual-seal valves for extra safety also make inflation a snap. The air stays in while pumping.
- Anti-Puncture materials improve strength, stiffness, and prevent leaks.
The GoCrib weighs 8.5 pounds by itself. Once packed into a backpack, total weight (including the pump) is 10.5 pounds. The product is available for shipping in the US through www.guavafamily.com and in select retailers.