little 77: Baby Clothes by American Eagle’s 77kids Clothing Brand!
77kids, the children’s clothing brand by American Eagle made an exciting announcement today! Not only will they be opening seven 77kids by American Eagle brick-and-mortar stores, beginning in July, but they will also be launching little77™, a brand new clothing and accessory line for babies zero to 18 months.
The little77 brand will include a rich collection of graphic tees, hoodies, denim and “kid coo” fashion items for boys and girls. The line will be available online and in the new brick-and-mortar stores.
The first 77kids store will open in Pittsburgh at The Mall at Robinson on July 15. Other confirmed locations are listed below. The location of the seventh store is not yet confirmed.
Danbury Fair, Danbury, CT
Mall of America, Bloomington, MN
Cherry Hill Mall, Cherry Hill, NJ
Carousel Center, Syracuse, NY
Crabtree Valley Mall, Raleigh, NC
The store design is said to be quite unique with it’s “denim canyon,” featuring the extensive 77kids denim collection, games that will be projected onto the floor to entertain kids while parents shop and two amazing 77kids interactive touch screens! With these screens customers will be able to:
- See their reflection in a special mirror and interact with a make-believe world of animated characters.
- Select key 77kids outfits, which will appear virtually on the user like a digital paper doll.
- Play DJ and eventually select music to be played in the store.
- Pose for photos, which can be customized with personal messages and graffiti, then printed at the checkout area to take home or post in the store.
- Swipe 77kids loyalty cards to receive special offers and prizes.
Each store will also feature a “Pick Yer Prize” Goodie Bar from which kids can select from an array of fun prizes and candy. Special prizes will be offered to loyalty program members and on kids’ birthdays.
Not only is it affordable, but all 77kids clothing is backed by the brand’s 77washTM and 77softTM guarantees to maintain size, shape and quality and to be extremely soft and comfortable through dozens of washes. Check out their Spring 2010 line below! Gorgeous!