Shopping and Goodies: World Soccer Cup, Father’s Day Gifts & More
This edition of weekly Shopping and Goodies is filled with everything! One of our own is hoping to be a star on Oprah, fashionistas are dishing about the hotties and style fashions from the World Soccer Cup, Father’s Day Gifts, Thom Browne, Giveaways, and Alexander Wang! Have you ever heard of Ramona Singer? Do you know the hottest trend for fall from Vince? Ruffles tops under $30?
- A Few Goody Gumdrops loves to “spice” up her eyelids with Nars Cayenne Cream Eyeshadow!
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy showcases cute ruffle tops all under $30!
- Child Mode asks, “Looking For Child-Friendly Wallpaper? Have Your Kids Draw On The Walls!”
- Couture In The City shares with us edgy fashion designer Alexander Wang
- Fashion Cents wants you to help her make her daddy proud. Vote for her in Oprah’s search for the next TV Star
- Handbag du Jour is giving away two Botkier bags – the Jaden and Stevie hobos!
- Ladybrillemag.com wants you to check out SA World Cup Style!
- Raging Rouge publishes her Father’s Day Gift Guide for 2010! Spoil Dad… he’s worth it!
- RedPoppy brings you the Hottest World Cup soccer players you’ll want to know and love!!!
- Shopping and Info is loving the Nautical and Cargo trend from Vince for Fall 2010.
- SomeoneSpoilMe.com is giving away a FREE GIFT for Dads Enter to Win!
- StyleMaven gets inspired by Thom Browne’s trendsetting menswear for Father’s Day – get a sneak peek at the WSJ Magazine photoshoot and hear about the inspiration behind the brand.
- The Well-Heeled Society interviews the diva who creates the edible shoes of Wendy’s Cake Art.
- TheFind is giving away $500 from Envite.com to shop for Father’s Day and perhaps even a gift for yourself!
- What’s Haute Magazine previews Ramona Singer jewelry for HSN at Mizu Salon NYC.