It’s Time For A Change – A Round Change Table That Is!

Personally, I find change tables a real nuisance and opted out of purchasing on for our girls. Once your babies are out of diapers, this piece of furniture becomes virtually useless. Well, welcome to the future of baby changing tables! Time For a Change is a brand new company who has patented the round change table, one that offers many advantages over your standard changing table.

The round design keeps your baby safe if he/she rolls around and makes changes easier for you as it eliminates the awkward side angle of standard tables. This unit easily fits into the corner without taking up wall space and you still get the same length as a standard changing table but double the width, giving you extra room for your diapers, wipes etc.

My favourite feature takes care of my biggest change table pet peeve. Once your baby is out of diapers, you can remove the pad to reveal a beautiful piece of furniture that can easily work in any area of your home!

The design for the Time For a Change Round Table is so fantastic that it placed in the top ten in the Whirlpool Mother of Invention Contest 2008 from over 3000 entries!

Made from solid oak, this high end piece is meant to last a lifetime. It comes in white, Cherry, Chocolate and light wood. Time For a Change is now accepting pre-orders that are expected to ship by late summer. There is quite a waiting list at the moment, so be sure to reserve your spot. You can find more information by visiting their website or on their official Facebook page.

Price: $799.00 including the round pad and a pad cover.

7 Responses to "It’s Time For A Change – A Round Change Table That Is!"

1. Christina

June 7, 2010 at 11:03 am

I’m so beyond excited for you and Jeremy. This is such an amazing design!!! I can’t wait to get mine sitting in my home. You are an wonderful person and an amazing friend. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!!

2. Tiffany Labrook

June 7, 2010 at 11:20 am

Everytime I read about or see the Time For a Change Round Table I think, what a truly fantastic idea. It makes so much sense.
    I want to order one just for the beautiful design(s)! Good job!

3. Shelley

June 7, 2010 at 11:24 am

What a FABULOUS and very creative design!! This will be a definite staple in all baby nurserys!!! Looking foward to seeing it on the market!!

4. Joan Snyder

June 7, 2010 at 1:55 pm

I love love this idea. So many times someone was helping me change the baby and there wasn’t enough room for the two of us. Now someone can be help without getting in each others way. Also, the idea that the change table becomes a beautiful piece of furniture is so fantastic. Don’t even think about it as being a changing table. It can be an addition to a childs room for books and toys. Love the name, TIME FOR A CHANGE and a great change it is.

5. Michele Fuller

June 8, 2010 at 12:26 am

Wow, what a fabulous design for a changing table. Not only is it trendy but multi-functional. It is a beautiful piece of furniture that can be used long after your child has grown. FANTASTIC IDEA!!! I can’t wait to see it on the market soon. I am now a big fan of TIME FOR A CHANGE. Can’t wait to see your next invention!

6. Pingback: The Guncles Introduce Us To Baby Simone! - Child Mode

7. John Geer

August 3, 2010 at 1:15 am

I am soooooo proud of how far the dream has come. From a little Play Dough can design all the way to this. As I once coined “Round is the new Square.” I hope I see one of these in every home with a baby… Truly a piece of art.