Young Hollywood Puts Their Pouf On To Support The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Young Hollywood celebrities, their friends, families, Ooh! La, La! Couture and hundreds of others came out to support the Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis, last sunday (May 22) in Santa Monica, Crescent Bay Park. The events’ mission and walk was to raise money and awareness to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis, a disease that takes lives at a very early age.
The event kicked off with a speech by Emily Grace Reaves (Hannah Montanna the Movie, the Noie and Ems Show), introducing her friend Caley Camarillo, who suffers from CF. Team “Put Your Pouf on 4 Caley!!!” sported their poufy favs from Ooh! La, La! Couture for the 5K walk along the beach.
Team “Put Your Pouf on 4 Caley!!!” included Hollywood celebs:
- Bella Thorne (star of Disney’s new series “Shake It Up”, Fall 2010, and HBO’s Big Love)
- Kenton Duty (co-star “Shake It Up”)
- Allisyn Arm (Sonny with a Chance)
- Emily Grace Reaves (Hannah Montanna the Movie, the Noie and Ems Show)
- Katilyn Devers (leading role in upcoming film “Bad Teacher” w/ Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake) and sister Madison
- Rachel Fox (Dream House, Desperate Housewives)
- Kendall and McKenzie Appelgate (Desperate Housewives)
- Daniella Baltodano (Desperate Housewives)
- Bailey and Renee Baio (President, Bailey Baio Angels Foundation)
- Dani Thorne (General Hospital)
- Madison Liesle (Kill Katie Malone)
- China Anderson (Grey’s Anatomy Season Finale)
- Olivia Grace
- Jennessa Rose (Ponyo)
- Julianna Rose (Diary of A Wimpy Kid, American Girl)
- Chelsey Valentine
In honor of this event, team leaders Ann Dugourd and Jennifer Rotunno from Ooh! La, La! Couture donated a portion of proceeds from every dress sold from the collection it designed with actress Emily Grace to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for research in a cure.
Photo credit: Ken Weingart