City Select: Baby Jogger’s New Innovative Multi-Functional Stroller
The City Select begins as a single capacity stroller and can then be mixed and matched with various seats, bassinets and car seats, presenting the possibility of up to 18 unique seating combinations (including double tiered car seats, bassinets and single seat combos). What makes this stroller really appealing is it’s capability to expand into a double stroller. Using their unique attachment method, you can simply snap on a second seat when your 2nd child arrives, which eliminates the need to purchase an additional stroller.
Proving to be a truly one-of-kind, the City Select is the only in-line stroller to fold in one simple step. Due to it’s optimum multi-functionality, the City Select was recognized as one of the top ten most innovative products of 2009 by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association.
Other features include:
- 12″ forever-air rear wheels
- 8″ lightweight dual front quick-release wheels with front wheel suspension
- A hand operated parking break
- Multi-position seat recline
- Adjustable sun canopy with clear view window and adjustable head height up to an additional 4 inches
- Foot well tilt feature for added leg support
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover.
The City Select comes in Ruby, Onyx or Diamond hues and has a recommended maximum weight capacity of 45 lbs per seat. This model retails as a single for $499.99 on Amazon.com and has double conversion kits for the second seat or a bassinet that can be purchased separately.