Chaa Creek In The Cayo District Of Belize Offers A Week Long Summer Camp For Kids
Chaa Creek Summer Camp in Belize is offering a special, unique summer camp for you and your 7-15 year old child this summer.
This week long summer camp program educates children about biodiversity, natural resource conservation, the ancient Maya, traditional healing, and the three “R’s” Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. The program aims to instill values and memorable experiences that will impact the way children conduct their lives, their relationship with the Earth and the sustainable development of our future.
Some of the guided educational activities include:
- Hiking ancient Maya sites where they will perform archaeological excavations
- Horseback Riding through Jungle Trails
- Studying the medicinal flora within the 365-acre private reserve
- Song writing and talent show sessions
- Hands-on sustainable organic farming techniques
- Supervised water activities at Chaa Creek’s new swimming pool
Children’s Summer Camp includes lodging at the Macal River Camp, all meals plus snacks three times a day, daily scheduling of educational events, arts & craft materials and t-shirt, Camp Counselors 24/7, and guided tours with licensed naturalist guides.
Parents’ packages include airport transfers, lodge accommodation (next door to camp), all meals, and onsite activities.
6 Nights/7 Days all inclusive costs: US$815 per child at the Macal River Camp and US$1206 per parent at The Lodge at Chaa Creek
For further information, please call 1-877-709-8708 or for the UK – 0-207 096-0329. You can also email reservations(at)chaacreek(dot)com or visit www.chaacreek.com.