Relais & Châteaux Destination,The Home Ranch Is Your Ultimate Rocky Mountain Family Vacation
With all of the luxury and charm of a Relais & Châteaux hotel, the Home Ranch is an upscale, off-the-beaten path mountain destination perfect for families and children. Located in one of the last Alpine ranching valleys in the American West, this luxury destination is the only Relais & Chateaux destination in Colorado. With spectacular views of the Rockies, fly fishing, mountain hiking, horseback rides, hot tub lounging, fine dining with wine pairings and yoga, the Home Ranch has a little bit of everything.
For kids, The Home Ranch has a children’s summer program that provides counselors from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Everything is included in the room price, making it a simple, all-inclusive vacation.
The children’s summer program includes activities such as:
- Every kid gets their own horse for the time they are at Home Ranch
- Swimming in the on-site swimming pool
- Recreation room full of crafts, foosball, ping pong and more
- Handmade boat racing on the nearby creek
- Kids dinners and activities (i.e. Frisbee, capture the flag w/ hot dog and marshmallow roasting parties)
- Friday night rodeo in Steamboat Springs (short drive away)
- Rock climbing for beginners w/ qualified outfitters
- Pizza and bowling parties
The Home Ranch only offers this program for children six and older. Also, counselors are flexible and cater activities to each week’s age group and interests. Visit www.homeranch.com or call 970.879.1780 for reservations and details.