This little shop caught my eye a few months ago. They have unique and original clothing for kids, Japanese hard-to-find items and amazing toys!
Kawaii for Kids (pronounced ka-why-ee & means ‘cute’ in Japanese) carries many pieces which are incredibly cute and almost impossible to find!
Le Toy Van makes the most adorable toy sets made up entirely of wood. The Honeybake Breakfast Set pictured above includes:
- Toaster & bread that pops up
- Plates, knives, cups & bowl
- Boiled egg with soldiers
- Croissant and strawberry jam
- Velcro fruit and magnetic apple
- Salt & pepper shakers
- Wooden tray
Kawaii For Kids is giving away (1) Gift Certificate worth $100.00 to one lucky winner!
How to Enter:
All you have to do is leave a comment below! For extra entries, you can pick any of the following options below. Each one will count as 1 additional entry.
- Become a fan of Child Mode on Facebook to receive the latest news and a chance to win additional giveaways.
- Follow us on Twitter @childmode and tweet the following: “I just entered to win a $100 gift certificate to @Kawaii_Kids on @ChildMode check it out! http://ow.ly/1qxuDw #giveaway”
- Mention this giveaway on your blog or website
- Subscribe to our FREE newsletter
- Submit to any social network (StumbleUpon, Digg, Kirtsy, etc) – Click on the “Share This” at the bottom left of this post
Please make sure you leave an additional comment/comments if you do any of the above, in order for the entries to count. Contest ends Monday May 17th at 11:59 p.m. and a winner will be picked randomly.Congratulations to our winner Maddie! This contest is now closed.