Dreaming Of Being A Princess? Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Makes That Dream Come True
On April 17, 2009, Disney opened the doors to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and began making the dream of becoming a Disney Princess, a reality. In this store/salon, girls can get their hair, nails and makeup done, shop for princess gowns, jewelry and get treated like a princess. There are 10 salon stations, however reservations are strongly recommended as the place gets packed!
A second Boutique is located at Cinderellla’s Castle in the Magic Kingdom.
“Every now and then, it’s so nice to hear our guests say that no matter the age, it made them feel like a princess, says one of Fairy Godmothers-in-Training, who has been on hand since the opening. It’s why we’re here, and it’s what we do, every day, we create magical memories for our guests during their stay”.
Every child gets the royal treatment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, a place where dreams come true!
- COACH: Hair style and shimmering makeup – $53.20 with tax
- CROWN: Hair style, shimmering makeup and nails – $58.53 with tax
- CASTLE: Hair style, shimmering makeup and nails plus full Princess costume with accessories and photo package (one 6×8 and four 4×6 pix) – starting at $202.30 with tax
- DISNEY SECRET STAR MAKEOVER: Hannah Montana Wig, T-Shirt, Guitar purse, microphone headset (prop), Backstage Pass makeup kit, photo shoot (1 – 6×8 photo with themed holder) – starts at $117.20 with tax
- COOL DUDE: Hair style, colored gels and a Mickey stencil – $7.50 (w/o tax)
With the addition of the Boutique, there’s been an expansion of Princess merchandise recently.
The magic of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique isn’t just in California. For those of you visiting other parks around the world, there are Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutiques at Walt Disney World (inside Cinderella’s Castle and in Downtown Disney at World of Disney store) and at Tokyo Disneyland.
Reservations are strongly recommended as the place can get quite packed! The number to call is: 407-WDW-STYLE.
Source & Photos: Disney