GIVEAWAY: Disney’s New Eco-Friendly Line In Celebration Of Earth Day’s 40th Anniversary
In celebration of the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day, Disney Store introduced a new line of eco-friendly products today (April 12)!
The new fashionable “Save Planet Earth” totes are available now at Disney Store locations nationwide and on DisneyStore.com with a portion of the proceeds from its sales benefiting The Nature Conservancy’s “Adopt a Coral Reef” program. For each tote sold Disney Store will contribute $1 through the Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund to help save our oceans by protecting vital coral reefs.
A new collection of Disney’s Friends for Change 100% organic Tees in four unique styles are available exclusively at Disney Store. The stand-out “Make a Wave” T-shirt design is inspired by the latest Disney’s Friends for Change anthem of the same name by Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato, currently available on iTunes with all proceeds benefiting the planet through Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund.
Disney Store will also be giving away free Friends for Change and OCEANS branded “eco-friendly hats” to guests who bring in six plastic bottles or aluminum cans on Earth Day, April 22 (while supplies last). Made from six recycled plastic bottles, the hats are an example of how everyday materials can be reused for entirely different purposes.
Child MODE is giving away 1 exclusive “Save Planet Earth” eco-friendly product assortment from the Disney Store (value $50)!
Along with the lovable three-eyed green alien from Disney-Pixar Toy Story, this set includes:
- “Fashionable totes”, made from seven recycled bottles that have been cleaned, smashed, melted and reused
- Children and adult sized “T-shirts made from 100% organic cotton” with the messages “Save Planet Earth” and “Love”
- Green reusable “aluminum bottles”
- “Journals” made from recycled paper and organic cotton
- And a new exclusive “Toy Story plush alien” to commemorate this special occasion
(For those of you interested in purchasing, the set will be available through Earth Day at the Disney Store)
How to Enter:
Leave a comment below telling us how you will be making a difference for Earth Day. For extra entries, you can pick any of the following options below. Each one will count as 1 additional entry!
- Become a fan of Child MODE on Facebook
- Tweet this giveaway on Twitter and follow us @childmode
- Mention this giveaway on your blog or website
- Submit to any social network (StumbleUpon, Digg, Kirtsy, etc) – Click on the “Share This” at the bottom left of this post
Please make sure you leave an additional comment/comments if you do any of the above, in order for the entries to count. Contest ends Thursday April 22th at 11:59 p.m. and a winner will be picked randomly.
Congratulations to our winner Monique Rizzo! This contest is now CLOSED.