Heirloom: Petunia Pickle Bottom Celebrates 10 Years With Limited Edition Diaper Bag
In celebration of their 10 years of remarkable designs and beautiful diaper bags, Petunia Pickle Bottom has launched a limited edition diaper bag full of classic charm and modern sensibility – Heirloom By Petunia®.
A mix of their most adored and iconic patterns woven into one, the Heirloom has hand embroidered details in golden hues and tranquil blues stitched across an Espresso/Gold/Cream modern garden design with vignettes of past Petunia fabrics blooming throughout. The water resistant lining and straps are all made up of the delicious Espresso fabric.
Other features include:
- Hands-free backpack or long messenger strap
- Built-in changing station with detachable changing pad
- 2 large diaper/wipes pockets
- 4 bottle pockets
- 2 organizational pockets
- Small pacifier pocket
- Detachable dirty diaper pouch
- “No more digging” key clip
- Water-resistant liner
- PPB monogrammed wipes case
- PVC-Free Glazed “wipe-able” exterior
The bag measures: 13 X 13.5 X 5.5 in. and retails for $210.00 from Petunia Pickle Bottom