Now Available: Wizarding World Of Harry Potter Vacation Packages
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort, one of the most highly anticipated theme park entertainment experiences opening in Spring 2010 is now offering exclusive vacation packages for travel starting May 28, 2010.
“The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Package” includes hotel accommodations and admission to both Universal Orlando theme parks – along with a wide-range of benefits available only by booking through Universal Orlando Resort. Benefits include early park admission, allowing guests to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter before other guests each day, as well as a traditional British breakfast at the Three Broomsticks, the signature eating establishment within The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. And by staying at an on-site hotel, guests get exclusive Universal Express Access to select attractions and shows, allowing them to bypass regular lines.
To best enjoy all Universal Orlando offers, guests may consider the four-night package. Guests can add additional nights and also upgrade their theme park tickets to include park-to-park access, allowing them to go to both Universal theme parks each day. Additional packages are available with prices starting at $285 per-adult ($829 for a family of four) for four nights at a hotel near Universal. All packages and prices are available at UniversalOrlando.com. All travel begins May 28.*
“There has been worldwide anticipation for this one-of-a-kind entertainment experience, and we are thrilled to be offering families a way to experience the magic and excitement of Harry Potter’s world,” said Alice Norsworthy, executive vice president of marketing and sales for Universal Orlando Resort.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Package – Four Nights
On-site package starts at $645 per-adult ($1,548 for a family of four)
On-Site Package Benefits
- Four-night accommodations at one of Universal’s three on-site AAA Four Diamond hotels: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel and Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Three days admission to Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks (park-to-park not included)
- Complimentary Universal Express access to bypass the regular lines at select theme park rides and attractions (a $70 value per person, per day)
- Early park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks
- Commemorative ticket for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Good for travel beginning May 28, 2010
Inspired by J.K. Rowling’s compelling stories and characters, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will provide visitors with a one-of-a-kind experience complete with multiple themed attractions, shops and a restaurant.
Photos and Videos: © 2010 Universal Orlando Resort. All Rights Reserved.