Spring 2010 Stroller Launch: The New Bugaboo Bee
Luxe stroller company, Bugaboo announced some exciting news today! Building off the success of the compact yet complete original Bugaboo Bee, known for its sleek design and smooth ride, the new Bee will redefine the compact stroller category offering innovative solutions such as a height-adjustable backrest that simultaneously adjusts with the sun canopy and 5-point harness to four different height positions; a ground-breaking feature that has not yet been seen on any stroller in the market.
The reversible adjustable seat has been re-engineered with a circular joint system allowing the seat to be easily reversed so the child can either face the parent or the world. The seat is also wider and coupled with the backrest which has been redesigned to mirror the natural shape of a child’s back. These new innovations make this a truly infant-to-toddler system as they allow the stroller to grow with your child comfortably.
Additional upgrades include:
- Height-adjustable handlebar with 10 fixed settings
- An improved brake system
- A redesigned wheel reminiscent of the iconic Bugaboo Cameleon and Bugaboo Frog.
New accessories such as:
- Comfortable baby cocoon for newborns
- Breezy sun canopy ($69.95) provides ventilation and full sun protection with a sun canopy extension and pop out sunshade for the warm summer months.
- Reversible bamboo seat liner ($59.95) designed for year round use.
- Car seat adapters
- Wheeled board to stroll with two kids.
maximum weight capacity
maximum unfolded width
|size folded l x w x h (wheels attached)
35 inches x 17 inches x 12 inches
88 cm x 43 cm x 31 cm
wheels and suspension
weight (chassis, wheels, seat)
The Bugaboo Bee ($649) comes in 6 color choices: yellow, red, pink, blue, dark khaki and black. It will be available for sale April 2010.
Photo Credit: ©Bugaboo