Feb

Juicy Couture’s Miniature Stroller For Tykes

We just saw Salma Hayek pushing her daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault in the full size version of this stroller and now the Maclaren Juicy Couture stroller is available in a miniature size for little tykes!

The seat features a safety harness so her stuffed animal or favorite doll can stroll along in style and the under-seat mesh basket is big enough to hold all her essentials.

Price: $85.00 from Neiman Marcus

6 Responses to "Juicy Couture’s Miniature Stroller For Tykes"

1. hayley Mortimer

May 8, 2010 at 10:21 am

I want to purchase a Juicy Couture Dolls Stroller but I live in the UK. Please can you let me know how much this item costs in pound sterling and can you ship it to the UK. If you let me know the price and postage price if possible

Many Thanks
    Hayley

2. Nadia

May 19, 2010 at 8:18 am

You can purchase this stroller directly through Juicy Couture in the USA as they ship to the UK. http://www.juicycouture.com/shoponline/kids/liveforgifts/prodZ0A61

3. veronica collins

October 22, 2010 at 6:08 pm

hi i would love a juicy couture dolls pram for my daughters.can u tell me how much it would be to buy it and have it delivered to ireland thanks.

4. Chloe

October 18, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Hi I want to purchase this stroller but how much is the delivery charge to the uk plz anybody?

5. Michelle

August 26, 2013 at 7:02 am

I would like to buy a juicy conturebuggy for my daughter I live in Ireland could you please tell how much it would cost and to have it delivered to Ireland. She is 8 year old so what height would it be

6. ivana

September 13, 2013 at 8:18 am

hi,

I’m looking for the toy buggy.
    Is there possibility that they also deliver to Germany?

love greetings